Friday 6 April 2012

What do you mean, buy it now means buying it now?

Went out for a nice walk today, along with Sam, Charlotte and Indy, no Mark unfortunately, he's still surgically attached to his computer. He hasn't been out with us, or me, since the last time i mentioned it on here. He spends so much time inside that he will, eventually, become transparent, through lack of skin pigment.
Anyway, that aside, its his loss, we went and did some Geocaching. We went up towards Chilton and found 2 caches.
Nice caches hidden enough so as to not make them to obvious. I have put a couple of photos of us in the area. The scenery around there is really nice. Its hard to believe that about half a mile away is a very busy industrial estate.
Looking towards Sudbury

Looking towards Waldingfield
Got a few days off work this weekend, lovely jubely, although, having said that, we are not up to a great deal, just a few days off.
Missing not having a car now, starting to get a bit fed up with having to walk everywhere. It looks like it will be about July when we get one again. I don't mind walking as mentioned at the start of this post, but if we need anything its a walk wherever we need to go. Into town is usually a walk down and the bus home, which is ok.
I'd love to think that when we get a car again we will continue to walk some places still, but I know I wont. Sam and Charlotte are always out and about with Indy, so they should carry on walking some places. It will be nice to venture further afield again, like Colchester or Bury St Edmund's, getting the bus to these places is a real pain, not to mention not a lot cheaper that the bus. With the car you just get so much more freedom, go when you like and come home when you like. I may take a trip to London during the summer holidays this year, should be fun.
On another note.
Had another non payer on eBay the other day, why do these people do this. He has private feedback, I wonder why?
I'd like to smack him round the face with a wet sock full of fish, but I wont, a waste of fish. His eBay name is quality-sp, quality? Tosser more like. I can understand sometimes that you cant go through with a transaction, but ignoring my emails is just rude, there is no need.
It was a buy it now sale, maybe he didn't realise that if you click the buy it now button on a buy it now style auction, then you actually buy it now! Its a radical concept, I fully understand that, in as much as a buy it now being an immediate buy it now, how hard is that to understand, well, for old QUALITY-SP very hard. Maybe he should look in the any other items to see if he can purchase an brain cells.
Still not smoking although the other day was unusually tough, and was the closest I have been to giving up giving up, but I got through it, what a hero!


No comments: