Wednesday 18 April 2012

I can't hear you because of the smell in here.

Went on the bus twice yesterday and went to the dentist with my daughter in between both trips. I thought the dentist waiting room would be rich pickings for stuff to write about, but alas no. It was not to be. Just the hushed tones of people speaking to one another. Slightly whispered so as not to be listened to.
Some waiting rooms you visit have the acoustics of the Albert Hall, others, like this one, are dead.
Even on the bus, both journeys that is, where fruitless.
People really do need to speak up a little.
Now I know that some folk will think its very mean talking about people when they have no chance to answer, but I never name the poor souls and let's be honest, you'd never recognise them.
Well, maybe the fire starter may recognise herself, and thinking about it, maybe Rufus Hounds sister might, but, hey ho I doubt they will read this so their lives will carry on.
It's really quite disappointing when nothing happens, and there's nothing to write about, but I suppose that's the way it is sometimes.
There was a bloke, having said that, on the bus on the way home who absolutely stunk of B,O. Really strong, the sort of smell that makes your eyes water and catch your breath, but apart from smelly there was nothing to report.
Me and Charlotte are going to Norwich for the weekend this Saturday to watch a band, so I'm hopeful of some quality stuff to write about there.
I'll keep you informed.

No comments: