Sunday 5 February 2012

Can't see the wood for the snow

Snows here, knee deep in the stuff we are, sounded like Yoda then I did!
Now I know its nowhere near as bad as it can get over in Whyseverythingwhite Saskatchewan but nonetheless its still enough to bring the country to its knees, again, you would think we'd learn but alas no.
Looks nice though.

Sam don't cope with the snow at all, a fall, over, not of snow, a couple of years ago turned her right off, so now its up to me and the kids to walk Indy, poor Indy, she may put on a pound or two. We are all hoping that it will be gone in a day or so, we shall see.
After snow fall when we take Indy out she has the habit of running the side of her face through the snow for a couple of feet, sometimes completely burying her head, not sure why but she enjoys it. I'm just a little afraid that she will resurface with another dogs, erm, poo up the side of her head, I ain't cleaning it off, its bad enough picking hers up without mopping our dogs face down removing someone Else's.

Still not smoking, DAY12, been a good day today, not really thought about it, and Sam's doing well to considering shes been stuck in all day, clever girl. Two days off two weeks, its gone really quick all things considered.
We was going Geocaching today, but, as I find it tough enough when the ground is clear I had no hope with 5 inches of snow also hiding the caches, having said that, we could have taken Indy she could have cleared the area with her face.
Had a bit of a crap day on eBay the other day, sold a phone as a buy it now, turns out the individual who bought it, well, said he'd buy it, just decided not to bother going through with the transaction, really need people like them don't we. Cant decide if I should name and shame him on here, I'll leave it another few days, once the unpaid dispute has been resolved, after all, he, or she cant deny it can they. I'll only give their eBay name though, not their full name and address, although I must admit I'd be tempted.

No comments: