Friday 1 July 2016

Look at the dust up here

I find, after a 3 month trial at my last job, I have once more cast been aside. Forced to crawl back to the scrap heap, the shelf for the very old.
I do want to work, but I do have certain standards I will not dip below.
Firstly, I refuse to prostitute myself on Facebook, with a tacky appeal to my friends for any news of work, no sirey Bob, never going to happen.
Ok, that might happen, actually, that might have happened already!
Secondly, and more importantly, I refuse, with much gusto, that I will, under no circumstance send out unsolicited emails to prospective employers, asking, no, begging, for employment.
Bugger, I've done that also.
Have I no standards, or morals? Hell no!
I will draw the line at working in a kitchen as a kitchen assistant, washing up for 5 hours a day, how can anyone do that, wow they must be desperate......................Yes, you guessed it, I was :-)
To earn my unemployment benefit I must log 35 hours a week of job searching or related projects, such as interviews, traveling to and from them. Writing emails, updating Facebook. I wonder if this counts?? Worth a try.
On a lighter note, July is here, and glancing out of my window, the heavy cloud definitely looks a lighter shade of grey today, fab.
Heres wishing you all a peachy weekend, unless your working, and if you are working I hate you lol.

No comments: