Friday 8 July 2016

A hunting we will go :-)

Out of work and hunting for a job.
Signing on, never something that's meant to be fun, however, now you must spend 35 hours a week searching for that elusive position. 35 hours!! How am I supposed to have fun :-)
You need to log on to the job centre site, and log all the things you do to look for work.
I assume drinking extra strong larger outside the town hall is part of this!
No mater where you live, I'm sure you would have seen the like. People who clearly don't work, and more importantly, clear don't want to work, somehow managing to get by, with their benefits.
I however, due to my alcohol levels being almost nil I assume, need to justify what I'm doing to find a job. Selective bullying
How ironic it is that there is someone, or some people, employed to clean the streets, which must also include cleaning up after people who don't want to work, very amusing.
Wonder if I can include this blog post as part of my 35 hours.
Oh, and before anyone says. "I'm paying for you to sign on so you should do it"
I've paid my taxes for over 30 years so I'm taking back what I've already paid, not that I've had any benefits yet, however, if it bothers you that much rest assured when the 'huge' amounts of cash come rolling in, I'll be sure to say thank you, as I doff my cap and touch my forelocks. :-)


On a lighter note and away from job hunting.
As mentioned in a previous post a good while ago, about my transparent son, well, he's no longer transparent, he has some pigment.
I noticed this the other day whilst we was out on our bikes. He has, what for him is, tantamount to a tan, positively glowing he is. Well, he's kind of dark cream!

Anyway, enough is enough.


No comments: