Sunday 28 July 2013

Oi..............Gym, over here!

Joined a gym last week, this really is one hell of a mid-life crisis.
My reasons for joining are really to help me with the running, as at the minute the breathing is ok its just the rest of the body thats telling me to stop. So I'm hoping that some gym work will help with my stamina.

The new jobs going very well. I'm lucky enough to work with a good bunch again, and all the residents are wonderful.
Been referred to as eye candy twice now, and neither of them had a guide dog. One of them was in her 90s, but her vision, as far as I can tell, is sound(ish) The other one, well, as it happens she is slightly boss eyed, so chances are she may even have been talking to someone else I suppose.

Still not smoking, both me and Sam, been 18 months now, and really dont miss it at all.

Golfs going fine as well, well it is up until i draw a club from the bag and address the ball, then it all falls apart, but we have a laugh. Played The Suffolk the other week, and the golf was of a particularly shambolic standard, it was so bad that me and my playing partner Mat lost all but 2 of our golf balls. The water is like a magnet over there, no matter how close it is to the tee the ball just plummets straight in. I'm bloody sure that at one point I spotted David Bellamy peering back at me from the undergrowth.
Ok, so thats what I've been up to over the past few weeks, bugger all really reading this back, but it will do.

No comments: