Saturday 3 March 2012

Ugly folk do not jog

It's a fact of exercise life that ugly folk do not jog. Now I understand that beauty is in the eye of the beholder but I can't remember the last time I drove, or walked down a street, saw someone jogging and had to double take at there unfortunate non good looks.

Art by Skip
To another jogger I suppose other joggers may not be quite as good looking as themselves but to us mere non joggers they are all fine specimens of the human race.
I see people out jogging and look at them with an envious eye. I'd love to do it, I really would, but alas that's where my enthusiasm ends, thinking I'd like to do it. I'd be a great jogger, if I could only be bothered.
If your reading this and consider yourself ugly and you jog your probably not really ugly. It's all subjective see, ugliness. I'm not the most handsome bloke to have ever roamed the planet, probably the reason I don't run, but to me you may not be ugly, relatively speaking.
You can probably use this rule for most forms of exercise, bike riding, skiing and so on. I can safely say though, that you will see ugly people riding bikes, that I can guarantee, but not for exercise, they will be going somewhere with a purpose, like to work, but it won't be for sport. Watch the ladies skiing on TV, they are all models, or should be, why is this the case, what rule is there that states ugly people don't exercise.

No comments: