Wednesday 4 July 2012

But I feel the cold!

Have you ever noticed how simpletons don't seem to feel warm, they do however seem to feel the cold. I've never seen, how should I put this, ahem, the touched, without a coat on.
I'm on the bus back from Colchester and there are a couple of folk up the front who I shall describe as' to closely related for it to be healthy' sitting with big anoraks on. Outside it's about 21 degrees and the driver, for some reason, has the heater on, so to describe it as warm would be fair, but still they sit, coats on, inwardly shivering.
I wonder if the part of the brain that deals with sense also has our temperature gauge in it.
Chatting away loudly like they are the only people on here, gets on your tits.
Why do they talk so damn loud?
There are a few people in town who wander around in all weathers who are touched by the hand of incest ,always wearing a coat, it just ain't right.
I know I'm just taking the piss but next time you are out and about in the summer, and you see someone in their coat, mark my words, steer clear.

Now, where the hell did I put my coat.

No comments: